HTC EVO 3D Video Review Part 1
Aaron reviews the HTC EVO 3D, the successor to the popular HTC EVO 4G, and the first 3D device to land on a US carrier. It's quite the device, with a 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 4.3-inch stereoscopic qHD display (no 3D glasses needed), dual 5-megapixel cameras that shoot 720p HD video in 2D and 3D, a front-facing shooter for self-portraits and the occasional video call, and Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC Sense 3.0, the company's newest version of the popular user interface.
It's more of an evolutionary upgrade from the original EVO, but it offers a number of features that make it worth buying. Unfortunately, it's not the best in the reception department, so those that live in a Sprint fringe area may have to stick with another device. Part 1 of 2.
HTC EVO 3D specifications:
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 4.3-inch stereoscopic qHD display (540 x 960 pixels)
- Dual 5-megapixel cameras with 720p HD video recording in 2D and 3D
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC Sense 3.0