Motorola DROID HD caught hanging out in the wild next to the DROID BionicAlex Wagner - Editorial Director of News and Content
Ready for a double dose of DROID goodness to start your morning? What you're looking at above and below are photos of the Motorola DROID Bionic resting alongside what is said to be the DROID HD. There aren't a lot concrete details on what makes the DROID HD tick, but the folks at Engadget believe that it could be packing the following features:
- 4.5-inch display of that's qHD (960x540) or perhaps even 1280x720
- 8-megapixel camera with 1080p video capture
- Front-facing camera
- SIM and microSD slots on the left side
- Volume rocker and power button on the right side
- Small camera hump around back
- microUSB/HDMI ports
- Very large removable battery
- Body that could be around 8.5 or 9mm thick
Continuing on with the Motorola news, PhoneArena has spotted placeholders for both the Bionic and XOOM 4G LTE. There's not any new info to be found on the pages, but their appearance does suggest that the devices may not be far off from launch.
So there you have it. The DROID HD looks like it could have the makings of a flagship handset, and I'm definitely feeling the handset's body design (or at least what we can see of it). Unfortunately, there's no word yet on when it might be launching or even what kind of specs it'll be rocking when it does. Good thing we've got these photos to obsess over while we wait for those details to come out.