Ahead of the start of iPhone X pre-orders this Friday, several U.S. carriers have come forward with their special offers for the new Apple flagship.
Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon have all announced deals for their customers that want to buy the iPhone X. Here’s what they look like:
- New and current Sprint customers can get $350 off the 64GB iPhone X with eligible trade-in, leaving it at $22.22 per month for $18 months with a Sprint Flex lease.
- The phones that are eligible for this trade-in offer include the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6 and 6 plus, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, Samsung GS8, Samsung GS8+, Samsung GS7, Samsung GS7 Edge, Samsung Note 5, LG G5, LG G6, LG V20, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z Play, Moto Z2 Force, Moto Z Force Droid, Moto Z2 Play, BlackBerry KEYone, and HTC U11.
- Get up to $300 off an iPhone X after you trade-in an iPhone 6 or newer (with the exception of the iPhone SE) and buy iPhone X on EIP.
- Get up to $300 off the iPhone X with eligible trade-in when you buy iPhone X on a Verizon Plan Unlimited, Go, or Beyond Unlimited plan. The trade-in value is applied as monthly credits. This offer is available to new and existing customers.
- Trade-ins worth $300 off: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Google Pixel XL, LG G6, Moto Z2 Force, Samsung Galaxy S7 Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Trade-ins worth $200 off: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Google Pixel, LG G5, LG V20, Moto Z Force, Moto Z2 Play, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Trade-ins worth $100: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, HTC 10, Moto Z Play, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
The iPhone X will be available for pre-order starting October 27th, and it’ll launch on November 3rd.