Hot on the heels of AT&T and T-Mobile rolling out their Black Friday deals, Sprint has revealed what it's got in store for the shopping holiday.
Sprint will offer deals on the iPhone 11, iPad (7th Gen.), Samsung Galaxy S10, and more starting on Monday, November 25th. Here are some of the specials that Sprint has planned:
- iPhone 11: Switch to Sprint, activate a new line, trade in an iPhone 6s or newer in any condition, and lease a 64GB iPhone 11 to get monthly bill credits to cover the cost of your iPhone 11.
- iPad (7th Gen.): Sign up for a new tablet line and buy an iPad on a 24-month installment plan and get bill credits every month to cover it.
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Switch to Sprint, activate a new line of service, and buy a Galaxy S10 on an 18-month lease to get it for $0 per month after monthly bill credits.
- Free LG TV: Lease an LG G8X ThinQ for $15 per month or an LG V50 ThinQ for $19 per month and get a free 49-inch LG 4K smart TV.
- Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6: Buy this speaker for $199.99 and get a $100 airline voucher.
- Sprint Drive: Get this connected car accessory for free with a monthly hotspot plan, either Sprint Drive Unlimited for $25 per month or Sprint Drive 2GB for $10 per month.
- Sprint Tracker: Get a free Sprint Tracker device with monthly bill credits when you sign up for Safe & Found service, which is $9.99 per month with autopay.